We will post our new positions before each semester and camp activities. You can also find our positions through most job seeking websites in Canada.
Drama teachers in Beijing, China
Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center is looking for drama teachers work in Beijing, China.
Period: Late February 2018 ~ Early July 2018
Compensation: $2500~$4000/month + final bonus
Round-trip airfare provided, basic travel and health insurance provided
Visa fee paid
Shared apartment with own room provided
Drama Instructor Job Description:
1. Working with the private and public school systems in Beijing, teach drama to Chinese students
2. Plan, organize and facilitate drama classes for children ages 5 - 15 (separated by age)
3. Working off of a provided curriculum, create scripts and class outlines that are appropriate for each age group
4. Scripts should include all three elements of musical theatre - singing, dancing and acting
5. Teach basic theatre and performance skills through exercises and games
6. Rehearse final performance material to ensure a successful final show
7. Attend weekly meetings to debrief and asses students’ progress
1. Minimum 5 years experience teaching and working with children
2. Background in theatre and performance
3. Willingness to learn about and adapt to a new working culture
4. Ability to adapt Canadian teaching styles to suit students with varying levels of English comprehension
5. Original Police Check record
Could lead to a longer time job!
Please email your resume if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pics for our previous programs in Beijing