Activities, and opportunities for personal interaction encourage understanding, expression, communication, and verbal and written communication skills.
1. To develop literacy skills.
2. To facilitate expression through a variety of mediums (reading, writing, speaking, the arts).
3. To encourage understanding.
4. To develop critical skills for gathering and interpreting information.
• Reading and home work support;
• Storytelling (verbal, written, performing arts);
• Journaling and activity reflection;
• Group discussion and debate;
• Research and presentation of information;
• Art and science projects;
• Planning/Researching activities and clubs.
For the details, please contact us at email@example.com