GRADE 9- 12
With a focus on cutting-edge topics such as artificial intelligence and human-computer interaction, the Teen after school program helps students develop the skills and knowledge they need to develop innovative software and hardware solutions to real-world problems. Our design-based approach with an emphasis on applied learning ensures that students are immersed in a collaborative peer environment that fosters group problem solving and innovation.
Students will create encoding and storage mechanisms and compete with each other in games that they create. They will be constantly engaged with creative computing projects and tasks using generic hardware and general-purpose computer modulus such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, single board computers and embedded devices. Programmable logic devices, advanced Scratch, Tynker, 3G/4G languages, distributed algorithms, optimization of algorithms, debuggers, peer programming, games, simulations, refactoring, reusing, redesigning, and repurposing of software and hardware are all covered in detail.
Our highly qualified instructors and fully equipped laboratory provide a learner-based, minimal interference environment that offers individual support. Teens are guided to build a deep understanding of subject areas and technology concepts, with assistance in everything from concepts of programming all the way to project management and implementing software projects.
• Develop the knowledge and skills to harness the power of computers to accomplish an infinite variety of tasks
• Manage and actively use computers to solve problems in information and communication technology, including new and unfamiliar technologies
• Develop the analytical skills to write and maintain quality code
• Acquire the coding skills and knowledge that become building blocks for future studies
• Become a responsible and competent citizen of the digital age
• Encourage creativity and logical thinking.
For the details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org